COVID and Opening for the New Year
Following government and diocese guidelines unfortunately we will unable to hold any routine services at the church. For those on the Living Life To The Full course this will now be run online.
Dear Christchurch family,
We were all hoping that we wouldn’t have to return to the restrictions that prevented us from gathering for worship yet in the light of government advice and with a duty of care for all, we will continue with our online services yet sadly stop physically meeting in Church for services. The core team will keep this under review.
As before when we all faced this situation, please continue to:
- Be kind, gracious, pray and seek the needs of your neighbour wherever possible.
- Keep in contact and encourage one another, by phone, email, zoom, letters and cards.
- If you feel alone, please let us know as we can link you into a wider group.
- Please seek help and talk to someone if you become anxious or you experience low mood. Keep connected in worship and prayer via the website and one another.
- Keep updated via our newsletter, please contact the office if you can’t access this.
We have said before that we ‘the Church’ are not closed and that many daily acts of random kindness, service, giving and sharing continue to take place, be encouraged.
We are aware that there are many in our congregation are dealing with illness, awaiting or undergoing treatment, grieving loved ones at this time. Our love, thoughts and prayers are with you all.
The staff and Clergy team are all available to speak on the phone, email, zoom etc. Please don’t hesitate to call for a chat if you need us.
Thank you to ALL the team who contribute and bring our online worship and Children’s Blog to you week by week. Please drop them a line week by week as we don’t see the encouragement on your faces smiling back at us!
In this testing time for all ages:
‘Be strong and take heart all you who hope in the Lord’ Psalm 31:24
Clive, Russ, Suzy and the Christchurch Leadership Team